Lets Go Adventures is the new name of Nelson Bays longest established diving centre and is proud to have the original and still the most active dive club in the Port Stephens area.
The owners, Adam Shorter and Emma Challen are committed to ensuring that at Lets Go Adventures your safety and fun is the main priority! Our Instructors are highly qualified dive professionals, and may teach divers at levels ranging from Snorkeling, Freediving, Discover SCUBA, Openwater, Advanced Openwater, Rescue Diver, Divemaster, and Instructor courses. Also offered are many many specialty courses including Deep diver, wreck diver, underwater navigator, night diver, underwater photography and drift diver, Nitrox and Advanced Nitrox.
Let’s Go Adventures Nelson Bay has an extensive range of dive equipment, wetsuits and accessories, and specializes in group travel. We have a large social group / network (our dive club) meaning there is always a friendly face around to dive, or to go on an adventure with.
Our diving facilities and services include:
- Guided shore and boat dives
- Hot showers & equipment wash down area
- 2 surveyed dive vessels, one with a toilet!
- Full equipment hire
- Air and Nitrox fills
- Snorkelling tours
- Discover Scuba or Introductory dives
- PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre
- SSI Freediving Courses and training
- Professional level diver training (including defence resettlement/ELCAS programs)
- Equipment servicing
- Technical diver training
- Overseas and local dive travel holidays
- the famous 'Narki Gnome' dive club
Contact Lets Go Adventures
Nelson Bay, NSW, 2315
P: (02) 4981 4331
F: (02) 4981 4763